Home Forums General Discussion Validator Issue

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone else has spotted an issue I am having with the validator.

I suspect that many strategies that should make it into the collection according to the acceptance criteria dont.

I often add some strategies to the validator and get nothing in the collection, however when I go to import a single EA instead it shows good results. Then oddly when I delete the EA from the collection and rerun the validator that strategy makes it through to the collection.

Also I notice that even when running the validator with no acceptance criteria or what should be incredibly easy to achieve acceptance criteria that many strategies do not make it to the collection with no correlations shown, they just disappear?

Would appreciate any suggestions? Even it would be good just to be able to use the validator to move all the EAs (made up of portfolio EAs, single EAs and collections) into the collection and then I could apply filters from there but can’t seem to achieve this.

Cheers for any thoughts or help on this, it’s driving me a bit nuts

Hey Samuel,

There is no issue with it. I can assure you. There is something that is stopping the EAs…

It could be correlation analysis, Monte Carlo or something else.

Can you attach some screenshots of how you use it?

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Petko,

Yes you are correct that there is no issue, I could not replicate the problem.

I think I must have got myself mixed up between the data sources and jumped to the embarrassingly arrogant conclusion that the software was making a mistake rather than me.

Hugely appreciative of your content btw!! Its changed everything for the better for me

I am glad to hear that Samuel. No worries, I did the same at the beginning 🙂

We all come to algo trading with some presumptions and ideas and usually, the software proves that we were wrong.

Let me know if you have any issues and I will always assist.

Cheers,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart