Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Updates on the Top 10 EAs

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

Hey traders,

I have updated the Top 10 Forex, Crypto, and GOLD EAs.

Those of you who already bought any of those will receive e-mails with new login details.

Also, I will appreciate any feedback or results from your trading with the EAs. This might help me improve the EAs every month.

Hey traders,

The Top 10 EAs were updated for Forex, Gold, and Crypto with the new 10 EAs.

You will receive an e-mail with the new credentials.

Safe trading!

User AvatarJanek
      Participant

Hi Petko,

Thank you  for the updates!
      Should I remove the old bots or keep them working parallel to the new one? I am asking as I have just been testing the old one for two weeks.

Thanks,
      Janek

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Hello traders,

Petko has updated the Top 10 EAs.

All users who purchased the EAs received a link to download the new robots.

We received a few requests from users who wanted to test the prevoius EAs so starting this month we will leave the robots from the past few months in the folder as well. This way you be able test more robots. Just remember that the latest version is the most suitable to use with the current market conditions.

We would appreciate if you share any feedback or results from your trading with the EAs in the forum. This might help Petko in improving the EAs every month.

Best regards,

Marin from Customer Support team

User AvatarBkennedy74
      Participant

I have had BTC running nearly 2 days now, not 1 trade.

I also have the gold updated robots It has been running for over 8 hours, no trades which is very rare for gold and the backtesting I have done.

Also, why are the pip counts and stop losses for gold so high? 6000 pips for gold? that is over $60 movement, which you can see from this screenshot is not something that happens on the 15 minute chart so often, nor does it happen on the 1hr chart. 

Hey mate,

Could you give it more time? The EAs will open trades when the price hits the confirmation from the indicators.

The EAs are not designed to trade frequently but to take vital signals.

SL is a protection. The EAs have exit conditions (indicators).

However, you can always optimize the EAs so they will have lower SL or to make it more active.

Keymaster

Hello traders,

Petko has updated the Top 10 EAs. All users who purchased the EAs received a link to download the new robots. If you haven’t received an email yet, please drop us a message on our contact page and share your order ID or the email you used during your purchase to assist you quicker with your request.

We would appreciate if you share any feedback or results from your trading with the EAs in the forum. This might help Petko in improving the EAs every month.

Best regards,

Marin from Technical Support team

User AvatarPhilip Mow
      Participant

Top 10 forex Ea struggling to make profit 🙁

User Avatarpaul4x
      Participant

Can anyone provide any updates?

Keymaster

Hello traders,

As we enter the new year, we’re thrilled to introduce major update to our Top 10 EAs, enhancing your trading experience.

News Filter: We’ve listened to your feedback and added a News Filter to our robots. This feature ensures that during high-impact news events, the robots won’t initiate new trades, improving risk management while preserving your existing positions and order functionalities.

All users who purchased the EAs received a link to download the new robots. If you haven’t received an email yet, please drop us a message on our contact page and share your order ID or the email you used during your purchase to assist you quicker with your request.

What’s next?

More Currency Pairs (Starting Feb 2023): Our new powerful machine, the Express Generator, is creating EAs for multiple currency pairs. Alongside our Top 10 EURUSD Forex robots, soon we will be introducing a new range of top-performing Forex robots for other major currency pairs, including GBPUSD, JPYUSD, and more. In the upcoming months we will release more top 10 EAs for commodities and cryptocurrencies as well. Don’t forget to subscribe to this topic, to get notified when the new currency pairs are live.

Best regards,

Marin from Tech Support team

User AvatarMUSTAFA SAMEH
      Participant

Hello
      I did not receive a link to download the new version of the robots

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hi Mustafa, how are you?

Have you received a new one recently?

I received my email this morning.

let me know how you go.

Happy Trading.

And how do we add the news filter to the new robots ?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Go to the EA Properties.  Scroll down to News Filter.  Select the option you want.

Alan,

Keymaster

Hello traders,

Petko has updated the Top 10 EAs.

We would appreciate any feedback or results from your trading with the EAs. This might help Petko in improving the EAs every month. If you have any questions or you want to share some results, please, write in this Forum Topic.

PS: We’re thrilled to hint at something electrifying in the works — our upcoming Top 10 Robots App! Get ready to explore the future with us. Stay tuned for updates.

Best regards,

Marin @ EA Trading Academy customer support team

User AvatarAntoine
      Participant

into which folder do I need to copy:

Strategy Collection 10 EURUSD M15.json

File?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Antoine,

I am not sure to what you are referring.  Can you give more detail as to your question?

Alan,

User AvatarTylerDurden
      Participant

Hi Petko,

can you please share the settings file that you used to pass the 200k challenge with Infinity Forex Funds with the EA ForexGoldInvestor?

Thanks!

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hello Tyler (great name),

I’ve been using the Gold Investor robot, and it’s simply the default settings, with AutoMM 1 % and AutoMM_Max 2 %.

Though you’ll need to add a Max Daily DD protection which they’re rolling out at the moment i believe. We just lost a live funded challenge as the robot took a few negative trades within 1 day adding up to 0ver -5% DD for the day.

I hope that helps.

User Avatarnetbizint
      Participant

Hi Petko,

The March 2024 release for the Top 10 Forex and Gold EAs don’t work for me. I attach to the chart and the EAs gets removed.

2 17:54:46.315 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 1271956521 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:55:06.060 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 1307380838 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:55:12.465 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 1645726910 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:55:20.927 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 1844006711 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:55:24.912 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 1271956521 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:55:29.212 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2002347854 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:55:31.881 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 1307380838 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:55:36.293 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2016102936 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:55:37.737 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 1645726910 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:55:44.189 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2031381172 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:55:47.391 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 1844006711 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:55:53.119 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2086562380 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:55:55.035 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2002347854 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:55:58.706 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2129646700 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:56:02.284 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2016102936 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:56:10.917 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2031381172 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:56:16.331 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 424924099 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:56:18.104 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2086562380 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:56:32.431 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 2129646700 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:56:33.795 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 424924099 EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully
      2 17:56:41.815 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 424924099 EURUSD,M15: removed
      2 17:56:58.713 Expert Robot EURUSD M15 424924099 EURUSD,M15: removed

I get same issue with the GOLD Top 10 EAs.

Am using the MT4 ones.

Please advise.

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hi Netbizint,

This is quite odd.
        Has it worked for you yet?

Sorry for the delay between your message and this response.

Have you tried closing and restarting MT4?

If you’re still having troubles I’ll investigate more.

Please let me know how you go

Happy Trading

User Avatarnetbizint
      Participant

Still does not work. I added the Gold M15 EAs. It gets removed still. It’s same with the Forex ones.

User AvatarMatt Bailyes
      Participant

The EAs are not working on MT5. They remove themselves after a few seconds. Message I get is “ExpertRemove () function called”

Also, are there set files for these or a video explaining what each setting is?

Thanks

User AvatarMatt Bailyes
        Participant

I believe I have solved the issue. The default settings are just that… default. I needed to customise the settings in accordance to my account size and risk tolerance.

User AvatarTrader Matt

Nice work Matt! Great thinking!

Keep us updated with your results?

We love hearing about success stories.

User AvatarKerem Yarpuz
      Participant

I have the same issue. When I load the EAs on the chart it removes itself. I changed the settings as well but still doesn’t leave on the charts…

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Kerem,

Which EAs are you referring too?  Prop Firm Robot app or Top 10 EAs app?

Are you using a broker or a prop firm?

If prop firm, what are their daily draw down limits, their max draw down limits, and their profit target?

What is your starting account balance.

Alan,

User AvatarKerem Yarpuz
          Participant

Hi,

I’m talking about the Top 10 EAs app that where I downloaded the 3 free version of it. I even changed the drawdown limits but still it removes it every time.

I’m using a 100k demo account on IC Markets.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Kerem,

The problem is that the robot/robots have activated the account protections.  To get the robots trading again the protection levels need to be modified.

Alan,

User AvatarRockworm83
      Participant

Hi , last night, the last video he released : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydlpTV9EMSI&t=1s

I downloaded his robots, and they all show me an error message like this, the robot starts and after 1 minute the robot stops and marks this error message, what should I do?
      I took a photo of the error message indicated , it’s the 3 bots of top 10 EA (EUR/USD BTC/USD XAU/USD) on 15Min

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Rockworm83,

This happened because the robot protection levels were activated.  To get the robot trading again you need to update the protection levels.

Alan,

User AvatarRockworm83
          Participant

Hi Alan, how do I put protection levels on his 3 robots?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Rockworm83,

The protection levels are set in the robots properties box.  The same box where you can change to lot size.

Alan,

User AvatarRockworm83
              Participant

Thanks Alan, but i went to the robot options, but I can’t find anything, in the settings, what is the box in question called and what should be noted inside? if you can if you have a screenshot like I did as a demonstration it would be easier to assimilate

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Rockworm83,

Sorry I think I spoke out of turn.  I was thinking in terms of the Prop firm robots or the Top 10 EA robots.  Since it is the gold EAs you are referring too I will need to refer you to one of our other moderator/trader who is experinced in trading these robots.

Alan,

User AvatarRockworm83
              Participant

No Alan , you’re not wrong, i’m talking about the 3 robots in Petko’s last video, they are part of the EA Top 10, I just would have liked to know which box you are referring to because I can’t find it in the settings

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Rockworm83,

Here is the robot properties box.  It shows up on the screen during the process of installing the EA on the chart.

You can also access it by right clicking on the smiley face or blue hat in the upper right corner of the chart and selecting properties.

Can you show me a screenshot?

Alan,

User AvatarRockworm83
              Participant

yes, here is the photo 

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Rockworm83,

So we need to make some changes.  To get your robot trading again just set the 77889902 in both instances to zero.  If you want to have some protections on your account then I need some addition information.

Is the account a 100K prop firm account?  If so what is their daily DD limit, max DD limit, and Price Target.

If this is a brokerage account what protections would you like to have.

Alan,

User AvatarRockworm83
        Participant

It’s perfect, it worked, and for the rest it’s for a prop firm account of 10k, and for the rest I knew how to modify that on my own,

I’ll show you that in a photo

I put this because I have to do less than 4%

The only thing that makes me ask a question is that there is marked 0 in the Take Profit box, so there was no Take Profit

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Rockworm83,

Happy to hear you got it working!

Evidently that EA is not using a Take Profit.  In that case the EA will have an indicator built into it that will trigger the take profit.

I looked at my Top 10 EA app and I don’t find any v6.1 so I cannot find the exact EA you are referring too.  So I cannot look at the source code to see what is triggering the take profit.

Alan,

User AvatarNikos

Dear traders,

We have an update on the Top 10 EAs App.

With this update, an issue got fixed which caused the exported Expert Advisors to have wrong trading session settings.

If you have the Top 10 EAs App open, just press Ctrl + F5 to refresh.

Also, it’s best if you have any expert advisors that are running in metatrader to replace them with the updated ones!

If you have any questions, let us know!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart