Home Forums Trading Strategies Trading Strategy profitability in the long run

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarsavotet
      Participant

Hi everyone! I’m just starting my journey with the Trading Academy. I’ve been using bots to trade on the stock market for 2 years now. I haven’t seen consistent growth until now. Recently, I’ve created (on my own) a bot that makes around $100-120 profit per day (for the past two months), but it comes with high risk/high return. I’m looking for something stable here to multiply profits from my main bot. I’m thinking about purchasing a Trading Software package.

Here’s my question: Has anyone of you (who has already used the package/bots/software/courses for a while) been able to confirm that they actually make money with them? For example, show an fx blue or other website or a screenshot? If something like that appears, then I have no objections and will buy the package automatically.

Perhaps this isn’t a standard request, but I’ve spent around $15k on various courses, with little to show for it.

Best regards!

User Avatarsavotet
      Participant

Of course, I warmly invite you to a conversation! I’m more than willing to share my experiences and also listen to yours!

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Savotet,

This screenshot is the results of my Expert Advisors created with EA Studio over the past week.

This screenshot is the results of my 100K account over the last four weeks.

Alan,

User Avatarsavotet
      Participant

Thank you very much for your comment Alan!

Can I ask if you created the bots by yourself using software available in packages?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Savotet,

The screenshot is the results of my Expert Advisors over the past week. I created these Expert Advisors with EA Studio one month ago.

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Traders,

Beginning traders believe all they need to do is to purchase an Expert Advisor, otherwise known as a robot or bot, add it to a trading chart and the profits will follow.  This is not reality!  In the forum I have seen traders take the Prop Firm robots and trade them successfully and end up with funded prop firm accounts.  I have also seen traders take the Prop Firm robots and trade them unsuccessfully and blame the losses on the robots.  While using robots that has been proven to be profitable is part of the equation, a traders strategy on how they trade the robots is just as important if not more important to successful traders.  I have been trading since 1985, and many years ago I learned that every trader must develop their own trading strategy.  Think about this; if there was one successful strategy for trading everyone would purchase it, use it, and get rich.  This is not the case.   What works for one trader does not always work for other traders.  Every trader must develop a trading strategy that works for them.   Developing a strategy that works takes time, patience,  practice, and determination.  There is an old saying: “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, again”.  This is definitely true when it comes to learning how to become a successful trader.

Alan,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart