Home Forums EA Studio Portfolio EAs Trading portfolio Expert Advisors results!

Fxview
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there!

Last month I joined the EA Forex Academy and took some courses with EA Studio. I started testing some EAs and found that the portfolio Experts do great work, and yesterday I placed the trading portfolio Expert Advisors from the course of Petko on a live account. Here are the results for 24 hours:

trading-portoflio-expert-advisors-results

I was a bit skeptical about this all, and that is the way I did not write in the forum so far. Now I see that actual results could be achieved, which makes me so happy!

Of course, I will follow the system of Petko Aleksandrov strictly, and I will remove the EAs that do not perform well.

But anyway, these are my first profits, so happy to share the results. 🙂

User Avatarjacpin2002
      Participant

Fantastic results. I’m still hoping that they will allow for portfolio EAs in MT5. I am using MT5 and my broker allows for hedging.

Hello Jacpin, thank you!

I did not notice that it is not available for MT5. I am still learning on the courses and practicing with the EAs that are coming with the courses. I do not have still the knowledge to build my own, but I hope soon I will be able.

User Avatarjacpin2002
      Participant

@ivelina-You’re quite welcome. Just keep practicing with the software and you’ll get it. I have only been using EA Studio for about 6 months and I love it. But I am still learning just as well and with the awesome updates that come through, it makes it a continual learning process but rewarding none the same. 🙂

User AvatarChingi
      Participant

Hey Ivelina, Very good results! I test the Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors from Petko too, and they are great. Of course, as he explains in the courses, there are always losers, but most are profitable with me too!

I hope next month to be in a small live account too!

User AvatarChingi
      Participant

Hey Ivelina, Very good results! I test the Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors from Petko too, and they are great. Of course, as he explains in the courses, there are always losers, but most are profitable with me too!

I hope next month to be in a small live account too!

I can not wait to get to this Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors course, but since I am a beginner trader, I think I will leave it for the end.

User AvatarRose
      Participant

Hello Ivelina,

Great to see your results. I am still testing the Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors, but actually, I compared the results and they are very similar.

I am still afraid to go on a live account with them, even I trade regular EAs on live.

Hey Rose,

you are right, to use Trading portfolio Expert Advisors looks a bit scarier. This is because basically, the trading process is reversed.

With the regular Expert Advisors, we test many on Demo account and we place on live only the top performers.

With Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors we need to place on live all the EAs, and then remove the ones that are losing.

So give it more time on Demo, and you will see if this is your trading style.

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

I have been trading with Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors but I keep it small. Like I place 10 EAs on the live account and use Petko’s system to remove the ones that are not performing well.

Works fine so far. But I keep it 0.01 lot and 10 EAs.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart