Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Top 10 EAs in the US. Worth it?

Global Prime

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatar0xBitpool
      Participant

Hi all,

I’m really tempted by the top 10 EAs (forex) but as I’m located in the US, hedging is not allowed with regulated brokers.

I’m wondering if the top 10 EAs would be worth it in netting mode. It drastically reduces the advantages of an EAs portfolio. Would you still recommend them and why?

User AvatarAlan Northam

I too am in the US.  A Portfolio of EA’s don’t work well in the US due to FIFO rules!  What you can do is to use a demo account ie Dukascopy. com and run the portfolio of EA’s on it.  Then use FX Blue or Myfxbook to track the best performing EA.  Then you can trade the best EA in your US broker account or best two or three EA’s in separated US broker accounts.

Alan,

User Avatar0xBitpool
      Participant

That’s a good suggestion! I can play with them on Hankotrade, that I’m already using for demo purposes.

One thing that would be awesome too, is if we could have a portfolio of the best EAs for different currency pairs. This way, we could just use that portfolio flawlessly with regulated US brokers. I’d be definitely ready to pay for that.

User AvatarBrian Pelton
      Participant

Why not just use Hankotrade or LQDFx? No need to worry about FIFO

User AvatarAlan Northam

I prefer using Dukascopy as their historical data does not have any gaps or missing candles.  This makes testing EA’s much more accurate.

Alan,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart