Home Forums General Discussion [SOLVED] Issue with Academy login

Fxview
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Dear students,

We’re constantly working on the Academy platform to make it better, faster and easier to use. That’s why sometimes we perform major updates. Fortunately, no one understands when we update the core functionalities behind the platform as we do our best to make the process smooth and not to affect your access to the Academy.

Unfortunately, after the last core update we performed at the end of last week, the login functionality started creating problems and for some users, it was impossible to log in to the Academy or to watch the courses they bought.

We make a lot of tests before we release a new update but some times it’s tricky to catch a problem. We spent the last several days investigating the problem and tested different solutions and I’m happy to inform you that finally the problem has been solved.

I’d like to express our apologies to all users who have been affected by this problem but also I’d like to thank you because your feedback helped us to quickly fix the issue.

You should be able to log in as usual to the platform again. If you still face any issues with the login, please clear all cookies and other site data set by eaforexacademy.com and also clear images and files cached by the browser.

Here’s a short guide on how to perform this operation on Google Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

And here’s another guide for Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox

If you are using another browser, just type “Clear cache & cookies” in Google Search and look for the result which shows how to perform the cleaning on your browser.

Before I end this topic, I’d like to mention a new major feature that we’ve added to the Academy platform this week – the option to log in using existing Facebook or Google profile. To use this feature, you need to:

1. Login to your Academy account
      2. Click on “My account” tab at the bottom of the left side menu
      3. Scroll to the the “Social Login Accounts” section
      4. Link your Facebook and/or Google account(s) with your Academy profile

Please keep in mind that your Academy profile email address should match the email address you’ve used for Facebook or Google account.

Feel free to write us if you still face any issues and we will do our best to help you resolve them.

Best regards,

Marin

User AvatarAsser
      Participant

Thank you Marin.

I have now normal access to everything and I fully understand and respect what you’re doing to the Academy platform. Keep the good work!

Asser

Thanks, Asser! We do our best to improve it all.

By the end of the year, we will update all the courses as well – better audio, video, more trading examples, and resource files.

It is an ongoing process for us because we really want to improve more and more the experience of our students.

User AvatarAsser
      Participant

🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart