Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Forex Gold Investor Set Files for Forex Gold Investor EA

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarWei Kai Ng
      Participant

Hello team,
      I believe Petko has already posted a set file on his YouTube video description. I have been backtesting with the settings, can’t seems to make any changes in results and drawdown, playing with the risks etc. Anybody can advise more on this? I looking to run Gold Investor EA on my 200k, 100k and 50k funded account.

User AvatarCraig
      Participant

Yes I have found changing max trades to 1 rather than 4 is far greater.

User AvatarTrader Matt

And Auto MM to 1% with AutoMM_Max on 2% on both systems.

Though there’s been a bit of an issue with the EA recently. Just pause any live accounts until the new update comes out.

Happy trading

User AvatarMhd Moataz
      Participant

Please, I want to ask you: Do you advise me to buy a forex gold investor robot with a real $1000 account and what are the correct settings?
      Thank you.

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hello Mhd,

How are you ?

I cannot advise you of anything financially. I can share my thoughts and opinions, but as for actual trading on your accounts, that’s all up to you my friend.

So far, the Forex Gold Investor has performed very well on all our accounts, besides the recent crazy amount of losses. But with the v1.94 of Gold Investor, that should help protect accounts, and thus protect profits.

The robot comes with great default settings, I usually change the AutoMM to 1 and AutoMM_Max to 2 for both systems, and now I’m adding a 5% protection parameter.

I can suggest trialling it on a demo account until you understand it more and feel comfortable with the robot and the settings enough to switch to a live account.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope this helps.

And as always, happy trading 😀

Matt

User AvatarMhd Moataz
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>من فضلك، أريد أن أسألك: هل تنصحني بشراء روبوت مستثمر الذهب في الفوركس بحساب حقيقي بقيمة 1000 دولار وما هي الإعدادات الصحيحة؟ </span></span>
      <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>شكرًا لك.</span></span>

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart