Home Forums Brokers FxView Scam broker?

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarTorbjorn Brenden
      Participant

I opened an account because you recommended it.

I now have had 2 instances where I deposit to my account, but the money doesnt show up in the balance.
      The first time I contacted support and they fixed the issue.

The second time (today) support dont respond (because it is saturday). I will check on Monday to check again.

On TrustPilot this broker now got a low score. Several have reported that funds have disappered from their account or that they cant withdraw money from their account.

With other brokers withdrawals and deposits are instant. Thats not the case with this broker.
      The money is witdrawn from my Revolut account, but doesnt show up on the balance.

Treat with caution.

Hey Torbjorn,

I’m glad to see you sharing your experience. True, some brokers show deposits instantly while others manually manage them. I don’t know how FXView operates internally.

Also, Revolut might be taking longer to transfer the money to the broker. Let us know how it goes on Monday.

It would be best to always do your due diligence and research for reviews and feedback before funding an account (not afterward).

Cheers,

Petko A

PS We do not recommend any broker, exchange, or prop firm. We listed a few brokers that we use on our website to protect beginner traders from scammers. If we receive negative reviews, we will remove the brand! This is why we opened the forum topics: so the traders can share more of their experience.

Participant

Hi Petko,

I can confirm that FxView Support fixed this problem after I raised a support case today, 1th of April.
      The Deposit was done 30th of Mars.

They told med “it would never” happen again. I will do some Testing – Withdrawals and Deposits to check if they have fixed it.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Torbjorn,

Thanks for letting us know. Also let us know if you still feel the problem has been fixed after your future testing!

Alan,

Participant

Withdrawal worked. The transfer took 24 hours.

I am still skeptical to this broker since other brokers offer instant Deposits and Withdrawals.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Torbjorn,

Thanks for letting us know. This will help others Keep us informed!

Alan,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart