Home Forums General Discussion Trading results of the first 65 days

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarthyagomendes
      Participant

Hi folks,

this is my result of the first two months in a demo account. It was great!

But one thing worries me a bit …

I built a portfolio with 20 robots with a lot of 0.1 and the total profit from open positions remains negative for long periods ( as you can see in the above picture). In other words, the equity curve stays below the balance curve for most of the time. I wonder if this was observed in your portfolio.

Could you please inform me about that? If possible, post an similar image to this one from FXBlue.

User Avatarthyagomendes
      Participant

If possible post an similar image to this one from FXBlue.

Hey Thyago,

Glad to see your trading results. They look really good! Good job!

One of the reasons could be that your EAs are having a bigger SL than TP, that is why your current profit is at negative most of the time. For me, that is just fine.

Look at your equity line…I can say it is PERFECT for the first trading results!

User AvatarAndi

WOW, Thiago!

You have created a great portfolio, man!

Did you use single Expert Advisors or you used the Portfolio Expert Advisors?

Also, which currency pairs did you go for?

Awesome work! 🙂

User Avatarthyagomendes
        Participant

Hi Andi,

I’m using single experts. I’m trading just on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and ERUJPY.

Thank you!

User Avatarthyagomendes
      Participant

Hi, Petko,

Thanks for the answer! I suspected that was the reason. To check I’m building a new portfolio using trailing stop on all ea’s.

User AvatarAndi

Hi Thyago,

thanks for sharing your trading portfolio. Quite interesting choice of pairs. You placed more pressure on USD, as you have it with 3 out of the 4 currency pairs.

Anyway, you did a great result, so who cares 🙂

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Weldone, Thyago! Great testing!

Hey Thyago,

Andi is correct here, you have a bit more exposure to USD currency. Try to reduce it by adding some more currency pairs without USD instead of removing those that are profitable and you tested already for 65 days. I think this will improve your trading results and will lower the risk with USD exposure.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart