Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Recommended Monthly Robot Packages

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarjohn jackson
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

I took the trial of the EA studio, I did the basic course, but to be honest I don’t really have the time to delve right into it at the moment, my question is, do you think its possible to buy some of the monthly robot packages and do the demo and staging of the them to pick out the best to move over to the live accounts and be successful in the long term?, if so can any one recommend which ones to get get?

Thanks

John

User Avatarjohn jackson
      Participant

Hey guys, I decided to buy a license for ea studio in the end, just going through the professional course and will start with Pedro’s pool, see how I get on, excited to be here and learn from you all.

User AvatarGreg Pyles
      Participant

Welcome aboard.  I am new also and am looking to test out the pool!  🙂

User AvatarAlan Northam

Top 10 EURUSD Expert Advisors: Top EA Forex Trading

User AvatarKris
      Participant

Greg and John, could you guys keep us posted on your progress? I’d love to hear how it goes.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Thanks, Alan, for suggesting a course.

It really depends on the market you want to trade. That is why in the different courses I have included a different set of EAs.

And all of the EAs you can find in the Robots’ bundles.

User AvatarAlan Northam

I trade several assets to diveresify my trading account.  However, I recommended the EURUSD course as this is the asset I have had the most profit from.  Of course this could change as the trading environment changes but right now EURUSD provides me with the most profit.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Another approach would be to get a course of EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY and put these into demo accounts for a week or two to see which ones are trading the best in the current trading environment.  Then select the best strategies to trade.  I chose these three currency pairs as they have the most liquidity which is important when trading EA’s.

You are right, Alan. At the end of the day it all goes to EURUSD.

I’ve put really a lot of effort to diversify the risk, but I always end up trading the EURUSD EAs in my live accounts (even for the FTMO).

And then after some time, I say to my self… OK I need to diversify…and same thing – all points to EURUSD. 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart