Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Prop Firm Robots App: Latest Updates (June 2024)

BlackBull Markets 2
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to share some significant updates to the Prop Firm Robots app that have just been rolled out in the last few weeks, aiming to significantly improve how we generate, test, and deploy trading strategies. These changes are designed to enhance the app’s responsiveness to market conditions and provide you with more robust and profitable trading strategies.

1. New Strategy Generation Process: Our enhanced process starts with the Express Generator, a powerful tool that now creates thousands of new strategies daily for various markets. This means fresh strategies are continuously entering the testing pipeline, ensuring a vibrant and up-to-date selection.

2. Rigorous Validation and Robustness Testing: Each strategy undergoes a stringent validation process using specific Acceptance Criteria to ensure they meet our high standards for profitability and risk management. Additionally, strategies are subjected to some Monte Carlo simulations to test their robustness under various market scenarios, ensuring that only the strongest strategies survive.

3. Regular Updates: Post-testing, the best strategies are selected and run in a virtual trading environment. This allows us to observe their performance in real-time simulations, ensuring they perform as expected under live market conditions. The best strategies are added to the Prop Firm Robots app every weekend. We have strategies which were created few months ago and are still being present in the app.

4. Transparent Performance Metrics: We’ve also introduced new metrics that enhance transparency and help you track the performance and maturity of each strategy. For each strategy, you can now see when it was “Created” and when it was “Added” to the app. These metrics are crucial for understanding the lifecycle of our strategies and their long-term viability.

https://eatradingacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/261970/9q54eot0fmvloh1ud5s93ixgzpm3lid4.png

These enhancements mean you can expect strategies that are not only up-to-date but also rigorously tested for performance and durability. The frequent updates ensure that our strategies can adapt quickly to changing market conditions, providing you with a dynamic and effective trading tool.

If there are other improvements or features you would like to see, you can post them in the Suggestions & Ideas topic, where we can discuss them. We are looking forward to your feedback and to continuing to improve the Prop Firm Robots app together!

Thank you for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Marin @ EA Trading Academy team

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dear EA Trading Academy Support Team,I hope this email finds you well.I recently downloaded and installed the new Top 3 Robot from your platform onto my MetaTrader 5 account. However, since the installation, the robot has not opened any positions. I have checked the settings and ensured that all necessary permissions are granted, but the issue persists.I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. If there are any specific settings or configurations that need to be adjusted, please let me know.Thank you for your support.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dear Marin Stoyanov
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Since installing the new update for the prop firm Robot on MetaTrader 5 yesterday, it has not opened any positions. I have checked the settings and permissions, but the issue persists.Could you please assist me in resolving this?Thank you.</p>

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
        Keymaster

Hei Shekeb, can you post a screenshot from the Experts and Journal tabs from you MT platform?

Anonymous
          Inactive

Dear Marin,

I wanted to inform you that the issue I was experiencing with the Prop Firm Robot not opening positions has been resolved. After 24 hours, the robot has started functioning correctly and is now opening positions as expected.Thank you for your support.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Glad to hear that Shekeb. Don’t forget that your trading platform must be running 24/7 to be connected to the broker’s server and execute trades.

Anonymous
              Inactive

Thanks for reply,I am using VPS,

Why don’t all robots trade, only one or two of them work?All three or five robots should be active. Only 1 or 2  of them is active.In the times they should be, especially in European or American sessions, which are not.

Anonymous
              Inactive

These are not HFT EAs. Otherwise the won’t comply with most prop firms requirements. The EAs will open trades when they receive a confirmation from the underlying indicators.

Anonymous
              Inactive

Dear Marin,

Ok thanks .

Anonymous
      Inactive

Two of the top 3 robots right now are both EUR/JPY , if I want to use the top 3 do I use two robots of the same pair ? or I choose one of these and other pair not from the top 3 ?

Thanks /…

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hello, we know that some traders prefer to diversify the risk and don’t pick EAs from the same pairs. Also some traders don’t like to trade certain assets like gold or cryptocurrency and skip those pairs. It’s a personal choice what pairs you will choose.

Our traders approach is to pick the top 3 EAs, no matter if there are EAs from the same pair.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Petko,

When you change the pair to use the lastest top 3 ea’s.
      Do you close all ongoing trade for the old top 3 ea’s ?

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hello Michael, it’s a personal choice but here you can see how we manage the EAs. Currently, if there is an open trade with an EA that we have to remove, we just close that trade, no matter if it’s on a loss or on a profit, and we replace it with the new expert advisor that we want to trade in the account.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is there a specific time i look for top3 or top5 pairs ?

Anonymous
        Inactive

The app backtests every 30 minutes, so it doesn’t really matter when you might change the EAs. We try to do it at the same time every day.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Greetings please I am new here and am interested in the ftmo trading robot..

Just the price is a little too high for my current budget please can I get a discount on the one year plan??  It’s I plea I really want to be a part of this great revolution .. I am a great fan of your work sir and am really motivated..

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think the EA’s are great …. for people using props like FTMO, however the prop I use works different.  It would be great if you could edit the account size so you can either type it in OR have all increments ie 10k 10.5k 11k 11.5k because the prop firm i use works on incremental increases when you pass a level.  ie 10k – pass increase by 50% on the account then 50% on that when you pass etc.  Otherwise I’ve paid for something I basically can’t really use.  Secondly can you add a 0% Daily loss or 10% since the firm I work with doesn’t have daily loss only overall so again makes it hard for me to use the EA’s.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart