Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio Pro Course Petko’s Pool (EA Studio Pro Course)

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAlan Northam

Is the Pool available to all EA Studio Professional Course students still being updated on a monthly basis?

Hey Alan,

Yes, I reviewed most of the collections this month and grouped them into small collections to eliminate the losing strategies.

Plus, I use stricter Symbol settings so the strategies would work for more brokers.

User AvatarWalter Hoefkens
      Participant

What is a safe lot size setting per $1000 in the account? This when you trade with a portfolio expert advisor. Petko uses the formula for this: (balance sheet total) divided by (1000 x the number of expert advisors in the portfolio.) If you apply this formula, can you go to sleep peacefully?
      <div id=”sconnect-is-installed” style=”display: none;”>2.14.0.0</div>

Hey Walter,

It depends as well on the SL and TP ranges.

Put it on a Demo for a few days, and you will see how it would work for you.

But trading $1000 account with a few EAs (max 10)  set at 0.01 lot is just fine, in my opinion. Of course, they should have SL.

User AvatarROBINS
      Participant

Hello Mr Petko

Is there an update for the pool in the EASTUDIO pro course please ?

Hey Robns,

I update the pool every first week of the month. Sometimes is a lot, sometimes less.

Pretty much when I get better strategies for some of the assets I would update them.

But I do my best to keep it up to date.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart