Home Forums Trading Courses Forex Strategy Course + 12 EAs I Trade Live Pepperstone and BlackBullMarkets Demo

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAchmidius
      Participant

Hello.

I’m currently testing the EAs (October) from the course “Forex Algo Course + 12 EAs I Trade Live” on demo accounts from Pepperstone and BlackbullMarkets on my computer for several days.

So far the EAs have not executed a single order.

Does this not work for you on the demo accounts either?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Achmidius,

I too am testing the 12 EAs on a demo account. The last entry signal was on Oct 13. So hang in there, a new trade should be taken soon!

Alan,

User AvatarAchmidius
      Participant

I tested the BlackBullMarkets demo from 10/4/23 to 10/6/23 and didn’t have a single trade.

With other providers, however, I had a lot of trades in the demo account.

That’s why I thought that the BlackBullMarkets demo generally didn’t work.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Achmidius,

Yes, the EAs will provide different number of trades based upon different brokers historical data.  What I suggest is to have demo accounts with different brokers and install the same EAs on each demo account and then wait one month to see which broker provided the best trading results.  Then use the best broker to trade EAs.

Alan,

User AvatarAchmidius
      Participant

Edit:

I now know the reason why no trades were made on my 2 demo accounts.

I could have waited a month and nothing would have happened. For other account types, for example “Prime”, there were also other currency pairs, for example “EURUSDp”.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Achmidius,

I am happy to hear you solved the problem.  Keep in mind however, that not all brokers will provide the same results when the same EAs are placed on them.  It is a good idea to place the same EAs with multiple brokers, wait a month, and see which broker gives the best trade history.  Then choose that broker to trade EAs with.

Alan,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart