Home Forums Live Trading Results Live Trading Accounts (Real Money) Our Live Trading Accounts are Public

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Dear traders,

We wanted to be fully transparent with you, our students, subscribers, and followers. Therefore, we decided to make our live accounts public:

Live Trading Accounts

This way, we aim to save you time testing different EAs on demo and small live accounts. Essentially, we want to shoulder the risk for you, allowing you to make informed decisions about which expert advisor you wish to trade.

User AvatarNikos

Hello Dear traders,

I would like to inform you about an update we have on the Live Trading Accounts table. We have added some new columns displaying the floating profit/loss, what is the balance of the account after the profit has been updated, what is the profit in the last 30 days and what is the gain in the last 30 days in percentage. Also, the results are getting updated every hour!

Here is how it looks:

Live Accounts Results Table

You can access this table via this link:

Live Trading Accounts

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarEdnan Kadenic
      Participant

Hello,

what i find very strange is that your both live accounts with gold investor ea didnt made any losses on thursday 04.04 and friday 05.04. On my two account it made almost 4% loss and the same loss happend also on a developer live acc https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxgoldinvestor/forex-gold-investor-real/6541429

How is it possible that no loss made on your both accounts? Are you hiding something or you are using own set file?

User AvatarNikos

Hey Ednan,

I am really sorry for the late reply.

We are always trying to be transparent and try to show results.

You can find the set files that we are using in the description of this video:

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart