Home Forums Live Trading Results Funded Accounts Our Funded Accounts are Public!

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Dear traders,

We prioritize transparency with our students, subscribers, and followers. That’s why we’ve opted to provide public access to our funded accounts:

https://eatradingacademy.com/live-trading/

You will see which robots we are using at any moment and how they are performing. There is a table with the track records, and the percetange gained!

Just FYI Waka Waka was removed from the Funded Accounts page just  because my accounts were banned.

NOT because Waka Waka is not performing well. You can keep track of it on the Live Account we have.

In this video you can learn more about it: https://youtu.be/4PTykjBsRys

The Forex Gold Investor is on the top of our table at the moment:

But ig you click on the Track Record you might notice a significant drop:

This is because we requested a payout from IFF, and here’s what happened:

1. It took a long time before they reviewed my request, and during this period, the EA wasn’t trading.
      2. I requested a payout of $12,000, but they only sent me $3,900. You tell me if they paid me?
      3. The Forex Gold Investor just keeps profiting.

So, this is why there is a drop in the balance, not because of the Forex Gold Investor!

User AvatarRichard Gregory
      Participant

I also have Infinity Forex Funds 200k funded account. I had to hunt around for this rule.

Max $4,000 in the first withdrawal.
      Max $5,000 in the second withdrawal,

unlimited thereafter.

So I think you have done well for your first withdrawal. I got 19.5k profit using Forex Gold Investor but got caught with consistency rule. So no 4k for my first month. I knew that would happen because the first week I used another EA and split each trades into 10 smaller ones giving much smaller lot sizes. It wasn’t profiting so used Forex Gold Investor for the last 3 weeks and boy did go! 19.5k. Good thing with IFF is I’ve not lost my account. Next month will be all the same robot (Forex Gold Investor) and much better for consistency rule.

By the way, Forex Gold Investor has been without trades last 3 days. Very quiet. Could it be an Easter thing? Happy Easter Petko and all. ‘And remember…I love you’ 🤣 🐤

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Richard,

Can you provide the link where you found this information explaining the withdrawal of funds?

Alan,

Hey Richard,

That is interesting to know about the max withdrawals! 🙂 I didn’t know about it… thanks for sharing!

Glad to hear you found usful the Gold Investor! It’s a great EA…yes it might be quite from time to time, but overall is one of the best I trade!

User AvatarRichard Gregory
      Participant

https://infinityforexfunds.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Schedule-of-Assessment-Programs-Fees-Infinity-Forex-Funds-V4.pdf?__cf_chl_tk=rpvwFf7agYtQrYKR4m.F2hFOKVzX6nGo0damu6M77Yo-1711718761-0.0.1.1-1706

Hi Alan,

I found details of first and second withdrawals in the above pdf link (Schedule). Look in right-hand column and scroll down to the 200k algorithm trading. If link doesn’t work you can Google it with ‘Infinity Forex Funds Schedule’.

I hope I’m giving correct information! I think it’s right.

Cheers,

Rich

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Richard,

Thanks, it is appreciated! You gave me correct info:0)

Alan,

User AvatarNikos

Hello Dear traders,

I would like to inform you about an update we have on the Funded Accounts result table. We have added some new columns displaying the floating profit/loss, what is the balance of the account after the profit has been updated, what is the profit in the last 30 days and what is the gain in the last 30 days in percentage. Also, the results are getting updated every hour!

Here is how it looks:

Funded Accounts Results Table
      You can access this table via this link:

Funded Accounts

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarNorberto00
      Participant

Dear Everyone,

I’m reaching out to see if anyone else has lost their master account or any phase of it due to Forex Gold Investor!
      I would like to apologize in advance if it turns out I did something wrong!
      But I did everything exactly as it was shown in the video!
      auto mm1 1%
      mm2 1%
      And then I set the maximum account DD to 4% which apparently was useless!
      So, I lost my master account, and thank God I had the sense not to risk my million account!! Otherwise, that would have been gone too because of the Forex Gold Investor.
      So, Petko, did your account survive?

Thank you for your responses; I am very curious about what you will write. Of course, here is the picture of all the trades made by the robot.
      I was so happy to finally have my master account, then I wake up in the morning to find it exceeded the daily 5% limit 🙁 Please warn others not to lose more accounts! I consider you a credible person and your videos are great! But I’m very sad that I have to pay for my learning again, I want to start realizing profits.
      I set it to 0.5% hoping it won’t exceed the daily 5% limit
      I just don’t understand, what’s the point of having a Max account DD ?????

User AvatarNikos

Hey Norberto,

I am sorry to hear that your account hit the max drawdown. From what I understand it was a funded account or am I wrong?

So, the developer of Gold Investor told us that something has happened to the code and they are looking into it and fixing it. In other words, this is an issue that many traders had.

We are also waiting on the new update and new protection so that we can test it again.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarNorberto00
      Participant

Ohh i forgot the photo!Losing master account

User AvatarMartifu
      Participant

Dear Everyone,

I would like to ask you for your help regarding Funded account. I have 100K Infinity HFT already passed in december 2023. I already withdrawall in february some amount (profit share 60%). After this in March 2024 based on positive feedback on Forex Gold Investor I connected this robot to this my 100K Infinity HFT account.  It was running very well and 2 weeks ago I asked  profit share/withdrawall in Infinity but their answered me following:

Dear Trader,

We are writing to inform you of the issue that has been identified with your trading with us.
      For further explanation, our internal team recently discovered some discrepancies related to trading activity that may have impacted your account XXXXXX.

We have conducted a thorough investigation and found that your trading account was linked to the same IP Address as a third party that resulted in a breach of our trading policies.
      Unfortunately, as a result, your account has been suspended.

My question is: This Forex Gold Investor is not permitted to connect on HFT funded account?

Sorry for asking but I see so many video where this robot is connected on funded accounts without any problems and seems its alloved. Or maybe I´m using wrong type of account or type of settings?

Thanks for any helps or support

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hello Martifu,

How are you?

It sounds to me like they think you were copy trading. But perhaps because the EA uses “web requests” and connected to that IP address, they think it may be copy trading?

Unless you allowed someone else to log in to your trading account?

Have you contacted their support to clarify or appeal the decision?

It might just be a simple misunderstanding and they lift the ban.

I hope this helps and your account is free to trade again.

Warmly

Matt

User AvatarMartifu
          Participant

Hi Matt,

thanks for your feedback.

I think that is the problem that registering my account to their (EA´s web page) means to connect to their IP address which Infinify consider like trading by third party.

Anyway, I asked them contacting support to clarify issue with EA´s and they reply me:

We apologize for the confusion, your account was permanently suspended, and you won’t be able to trade in that account. 
          You are welcome to use EAs at Infinity Forex Funds as long as the EA is not spamming our servers with over 7K messages a day – in that case the broker would change the password to stop the spamming and ask you to change the EA. Please ensure you are using your own EAs instead of copying other’s trades.

Kind regards

Martin

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hi Martifu,

Ok, yes I see. I have seen the Gold Investor make many requests in a short time also, which sounds like they can see it as spamming.

Have you told them that you are indeed running your own EA on your own platform? Sent them a video, appealed their decision?

How many EAs were you running on that account? Perhaps if just 1 EA, some trades may be identical as someone else’s account, so to stop that, perhaps running another EA on that account would make other trades and not be identical to another person’s account.

I hope you get this fixed with them and you can trade with that account again as it looks like you haven’t vioilated any of their terms.

Warmly
            Matt

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart