Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges Our Challenges are Public!

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Dear traders,

We value transparency with our students! That’s why we’ve chosen to make our ongoing challenges publicly accessible:

Best FTMO & Prop Firm Robots

By doing so, we hope to streamline the process of testing various EAs on challenges. You will see which EAs are worth testing, and which are a waste of time!

User AvatarNikos

Hello Dear traders,

I would like to inform you about an update we have on the Challenge Accounts result table. We have added some new columns displaying the floating profit/loss, what is the balance of the account after the profit has been updated, what is the profit in the last 30 days and what is the gain in the last 30 days in percentage. Also, the results are getting updated every hour!

Here is how it looks:

Challenge Accounts Results table

You can access this table via this link:

Best FTMO & Prop Firm Robots

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarNikos

Hey traders,

I’ve got some amazing news to share!

The Prop Firm Robots (or FTMO ROBOT) have successfully passed yet another challenge! This time, it was on a $100k challenge account with Infinity Forex Funds. I relied on the Top 5 EAs from the Prop Firms App on the weekly timeframe. I took a bit of a risk by doubling the lots once the account hit 5%. It took the Prop EAs a solid 40 days to pass the challenge, and what’s even more impressive is that they managed to gain a whopping 15% in just the last 30 days, which is awesome to see!

Here is an image of some of the stats:

Prop Firm Robots Passed 100k Challenge

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart