Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Waka Waka Robot One account per VPS?

Global Prime
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarStrobeman
      Participant

Hi,

First of many rookie questions I am afraid.

You say in your email that we must open another demo account to try this EA.

Can we have multiple demo accounts running at the same time in MT4?

If not, does that mean I need a separate VPS running for each one?

Thanks

Steve

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Strobeman,

I am happy to help you with any and all questions you have to get you going. Just fire away with your questions! I am not sure what email you are referring to but here is what you need to do. First of all it is recommended that you test the EAs in a demo account until you feel confident the EAs are profitable. Keep in mind that all EAs, just as manual trading, will go through a period of profits and a period of losses. The goal is that over the long term you will be profitable. I had to say that so that you don’t get the idea that EAs are always generating profits. Nothing is perfect!

Now lets talk about MT4. If you are going to have more than one demo account you need to have more than one MT4 platform installed on your computer. I have multiple MT4 platforms installed on my computer. I give each installation a unique name so I can tell them apart, such as, demo1 and demo2.

Now about VPS. You do not have to have a VPS. If you are going to install MT4 on your computer then you will need to keep it running during the trading week. If you decide to use a VPS the VPS I use I can run four MT4 platforms.

Hope I have answered your questions, and I am standing by to more questions when you have them.

Happy Trading,

Alan,

User AvatarStrobeman
      Participant

Thanks Alan, that is perfectly clear.

I did not know you can run multiple MT4 platforms on one VPS.

Will give it a shot.

Thanks

Steve

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart