Home Forums General Discussion No such user/unable to log in.

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatardocuseal
      Participant

Hello Mr. Petko,

Mr. Marin Stoyanov, after I contacted support, said That I should contact you here.

Initailly It was a problem with the FSB. I just started your Automated Forex trading + 99 Expert Advisors purchased on the 22 of this month I have taken several and they are great thank you very much.

Ok I was trying to install the FSB but it just keeps saying currupt no matter how many times I deown load its still same message. Now I can no longer even log in it says there is no such user

Please advise,

Kind regards,

Brett.

Hello Docuseal,

Glad to hear you liked my courses! That makes me very very happy.

Now, to make it clear in the Automated Forex trading + 99 Expert Advisors course I have used EA Studio, and not FSB Pro.

EA Studio you can use online, no need to download it. There you need to register for the 15 days free trail.

FSB Pro you need to download on the computer, no such registration there.

Let me know which one of the two you can an issue with, so I can assist you better.

Kind regards,
      Petko A

User Avatardocuseal
      Participant

Hello, Thank you for quick reply…. I have a problem with both because it will not let me log in
      regards Brett

Hello,

try to delete the cache from the browser or try with different browser. The problem could come from some virus on your side, did you check that?

No one has reported so far issues with the login, so for sure it is something on your side.

Let me know the above two.

Cheers.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart