Home Forums Trading EAs in the US No Profitable EA since August

Fxview
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Petko,

I joined your program in August 2020 and received 12 EAs every month. I’m disappointed that there are no viable EA for my live account out of the 60 EAs I have received.

I placed the EAs in my Oanda, IG, and FXChoice Demo Accounts. I know that some EAs do better on FXChoice but not good enough to be in the live account.

Is any FX trader in the United States experiencing the same problem?

Is the problem the type of broker I’m using?

Are the EAs not good?

Your suggestions are welcome.

Samuel

Hello Samuel,

Can you make it clearer which EAs are you talking about?

Also, if you are in the US you should be under the FIFO regulation. Do the EAs open all trades? Do you see errors in the journal?

I think you are missing something important, and if you give me more info, it would be easier for me to help you.

Cheers,

I’m talking about the EAs I get from you every month since August when I bought the “Forex Strategy Course + 12 EAs I Trade Live”.

There has never been a single winning EA that qualified for a live account.

Is the EAs supposed to know how to comply with FIFO regulations? How is FIFO supposed to work with EAs?

The EAs open trades.

I placed the EAs on DEMO accounts with FXChoice, IG, and Oanda. FXChoice shows some promising results but not consistent on a daily or weekly basis.

Thanks,

Samuel

Hey Samuel,

The issue is clear. The FIFO Rule. You can not trade 1 and the same asset with different EAs. That is what messes the results with you.

I recently updated the Forex Strategy Course + 12 EAs I trade Live with more pairs: 6 currency pairs with 2 EAs for each.

What you need to do is to choose one of the two EAs for each asset. Or you can try trading them with different lot sizes.

But one more time you can not more than 1 EA on one currency pair in a 1-time frame. That is against the FIFO and your second trade will not close before the 1st one closes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart