Home Forums Forex Strategy Builder Pro FSB Pro Free Course NO ACCESS TO WATCH FREE FSB VIDEO

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarOlayemi Mikai
      Participant

Hello Petko, I was watching the free fsb pro free video course, I mistakenly press finish, I don’t have access to watch the video no more, Whenever I try  a message kept popping up that I have finished this course, asking me to enroll that the content is protected. how do I enroll so I can continue the course?

User AvatarOlayemi Mikai
      Participant

Hi,

I can not watch the automated forex trading course video to the end , this image I attached kept popping up The response is not a valid json response. Kindly resolve this issues.pop up

Thanks for the feedback Olayemi. I will ask my team to check it out.

User Avatartommytx
        Participant

Hi Petko,

I have several of your courses i purchased. but not sure if you will get this comment or not.. but here it goes.

How do i get access to the Free Video stuff mentioned here.. Is this a robot i can buy or how does it work

Thanks.. also can you send an answer to govtom1143@gmail.com so i do not have to keep returning here daily to check of what.. Thanks..

I saw the thread here on the FSB Pro video course but did not see any comments on how to get it at least not in the first few pages of the thread..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart