Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Cone D
    Participant

Hey,

I missed this Forex Forum Bonus System, and I will be more active. The Forum is a really great place to share your experience. Many times I found what I am wondering or searching for here before I am asking something. Many users are sharing their knowledge, tricks and experience.

Already, I have many posts, but I need to write more to get one course for free! Thanks for this opportunity!

SimonSimon
    Participant

Hi Petko,

I am trying to find the posts I have made and threads I started, so that I can go over some of the info on them, do you know where they might be stored? Somewhere in my profile?

Thanks,

Simon

Akwin

Accept my endless gratitude, you are a lifesaver, I will start learning from your courses.

Hello Simon,

Glad to hear from you.

Yes, there is a search bar in the forum and you kind find easily anything you are looking for:

Welcome to the Academy, Akwin!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Mark Penelton
    Participant

Hey Petko,

This is a great idea.  I really like your products and blog but have been shy to engaged in conversations with you and the community.  This is jus the incentive that I need.

Thanks!

Mark

Hey Mark,

Feel free to ask any questions or share any ideas in the Forum.

That is why we created it at the first place 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here

Sign up now and learn to create trading robots with the free Expert Advisor Studio start-up course