Home Forums MetaTrader Mt5 Portfolio

Fxview
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarCharbel
      Participant

Hello everyone,

Well i know that this topic may be has been opened before, but i have always wondered why portfolio EAs are only available for mt4, i think it is a necessary update to have in EA Studio, no? I totally understand that building an update to combine many  mql5 strategies can be a liitle complicated, but this update is very precious, and for me as many liscenced users, if this update will cost the house, I am willing to pay additional fees to have this important feature.

Regards.

User AvatarCharbel
      Participant

Hellooo, not a single reply?

Ill be glad if we can bother Petko with a reply.

regards

Hey Charbel,

As you already know EA Studio is not our product so we can not decide to update it with certain functions or not.

Anyway, MT5 Portfolio is more complicated because of the MT5 platform, and because most brokers do not offer MT5 hedging account at all.

For me personally, the MT4 Portfolio is good enough and EA Studio is the only strategy builder in the world that has it. So you can just think how good it is, and why no one else can develop it 🙂 So we can not ask for more at this stage.

Anyway, you can always write in Forex Software Forum to ask for any updates…

Cheers,

User AvatarCharbel
      Participant

Dear Petko, i really appreciate your reply. I understand all the issues you ve listed regarding this issue.

Regards.

Sure, Charbel!

I will let you know if they take a step towards MT5 Portfolio development.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart