Home Forums General Discussion Mirror Trading

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I have now completed many of your courses. Today, I started trading on a live account with a relatively low amount of $1000. I am using EAs from a few of the courses, that I have either created in EA Studio, or downloaded as resources on the courses, and tested for 10 days or so on a demo account and selected the best performing ones.

However, in parallel to this, I was wondering if you offer your students a mirror trading option where we can duplicate the real time trading you are doing, as you have a great deal more experience that us, so as to maximize profits.

Thank you,

Ilan

Hello Ilan,

we are considering this for the future. However, our main focus is to teach our traders how to trade. When copying trades, people do not really learn anything. Actually nothing.

I will let you know if we make it happen, but I am just not sure if that will not make our students lazier to learn but just to copy trading.

This is why I am holding that feature for the moment. 🙂

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

Thanks for replying. I understand – what you say makes sense. The point of the courses is to teach people to trade, rather than copy trades.

I know there is a forum topic where people share their EAs they’ve created, that seem to be working, but perhaps we could start a topic where you share the EAs that you are using, that are currently yielding good results, or maybe the settings you’re using in EA Studio and FSB Pro to create these strategies, if they have been adjusted since the course material for that currency pair was recorded. The reason I ask this, is that, as mentioned, I have now begun live trading, but I’m finding that the EAs that were working well in my demo accounts over the past 10 days or so, are not performing as well any longer on my live account. I know from the courses that the EAs need to be monitored and replaced as needed from the demo accounts on a regular basis, and that you update the EAs regularly, but if you could give me some advice on how to adjust my EAs to perform better in current market conditions, I would be very grateful. As a new trader, my emotions around trading are still quite high.

Currently, I am using EAs on the following pairs:

AUDUSD

EURGBP

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDCAD

Thanks again,

Ilan

Hello Ilan,
      I get your point perfectly.

First, let me know if you checked if the data of your Demo account matches the data of your live account?

You can easily test that. Make a backtest for one EA on the data from the live, and the data from the Demo account.

Let me know.

Hi,

I am new to trading i want to follow some of the methods here.

can anyone guide me.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

Thanks for the advice.

Could strategies based on historical data from one broker  have different results with trades on a platform of a different broker?

Hello Yashwanthraj,

Glad to hear from you and welcome to the Forum.

Which course have you taken? Let me know some precise questions, so I can give you some tips? I hope you don’t want me to teach you trading in the Forum? 🙂

Cheers,

Petko A

Hey Ilan,

some brokers show really different results. That is why it is best to generate the strategies on the Historical data of the broker that you will be using.

Cheers,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart