Home Forums Prop Firms MFF EVALUATION

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAlan Northam

This is the status of my MyForextFunds Evaluation Phase 1.  Robots were created using Express Generator and EA Studio.  The image shows that after 11 days I am approximately 1/4 of the way to completing Phase 1.  Based on the lot size I am using I should complete Phase 1 within the next two months.  The flat area in the balance line is due to no trading during the weekend.

User Avataraaronpriest
      Participant

Congrats! It’s awesome to have no time limits now. 😀

User AvatarAlan Northam

User AvatarAlan Northam

This is the status of my MyForextFunds Evaluation Phase 1 for the month of August 2023.  Robots were created using Express Generator and EA Studio.

Hey Alan,

Great you shared the results (even what happened with MFF). Most importantly, you use the Strategy Builers successfully!

It would be great if you share more about how you generate the EAs.

Regarding the Prop Firm industry, I can assure you that nothing will change…there have always been Forex Scam brokers, Crypto Exchanges, and Prop Firms…and there will always be greedy CEOs that a few million is not enough revenue but they need a few hundred million. 🙂

I’ve been in this business for over a decade now, and I’ve seen a lot of people scammed, and nothing ever changes… unfortunately. They will just move to another country, open a different brand with a different name and they will scam again. This repeats again and again.

Hey Alan,

Great you shared the results (even what happened with MFF). Most importantly, you use the Strategy Builers successfully!

It would be great if you share more about how you generate the EAs.

Regarding the Prop Firm industry, I can assure you that nothing will change…there have always been Forex Scam brokers, Crypto Exchanges, and Prop Firms…and there will always be greedy CEOs that a few million is not enough revenue but they need a few hundred million. 🙂

I’ve been in this business for over a decade now, and I’ve seen a lot of people scammed, and nothing ever changes… unfortunately. They will just move to another country, open a different brand with a different name and they will scam again. This repeats again and again.

User AvatarAlan Northam

MyForexFunds. com is now formally gone!

User Avataraaronpriest
        Participant

Remove the HTTPS and use HTTP and you’ll get the message from the receivership. The lawyers are too cheap (or too technically inept) to buy an SSL certificate.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart