Home Forums General Discussion Metatrader to NinjaTrader?

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User Avatarfxbam
      Participant

It would be nice to have more options with this software. I’m currently using MetaTrader 5 and running a variety of EAs that were created with the two generators.

I know very little about the Futures market but have been considering trying it, especially with the growing concerns of Forex prop firms. I would like to use my mql5 MT5 EAs on NinjaTrader C# but I don’t know how to go about doing this. I know that it’s possible to have someone rewrite the code but that would not be a cost-effective method for most people.

I’m currently using a trade copier (FX Blue) for everything I do with MT5.

Is there a trade copier that allows sending signals from MT5 to NinjaTrader?

I have to imagine other people are wondering this as well.  I haven’t been able to find a solution yet.

Will “Expert Advisor Studio” or “Forex Strategy Builder Professional” consider making this an option?

It would be great to have the option to use these great EAs in a potentially profitable Futures market. It appears that most Futures prop firms do not use MT4/5 which eliminates these EAs from being used. Are they even capable of creating such an option?

Has anyone out there found a solution to this?

User AvatarShaynaOrozco
      Participant

As I recall, there isn’t a tool right now that can easily send trading signals from MT5 to NinjaTrader. Usually, these tools work best within the same system, like moving signals from MT4 to MT5.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart