Home Forums General Discussion lot size per trade

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarRaymond McDonald
      Participant

Hi,

I’m not sure if I’ve done anything wrong, however when applying the 5 EA’s on my demo account they only seem to be opening small positions.  The demo account is $200, but each trade is only showing potential profits of around $60-$80 dollars.

Can anyone help with this please?  The win rate is also only around 50%.  If not changed anything from the initial settings.

Thanks Ray

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Raymond,

For an account size of $200, if you are getting profits of $60-$80 dollars you are doing quite well as that is a 30% to 40% return.

Alan,

Participant

Hi Alan,

Apologies, forgot to add the k!  It’s a 200k account.

Thanks

Ray

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Raymond,

If you installed the 200K robots and have not made any changes to the lot sizes then the robots are working properly based upon the risk you selected. The reason for the lot profits at the moment may be because of the market environment. I would give it more time to see if the profits increase in the weeks ahead.

Alan,

Participant

The bots were the 5 free bots with the 21 day algo course.  I’m guessing they’re only to be used with a 10k account is that right?  What’s the best bot to use with a 200k or 300k account?

Ray

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart