Viewing 10 posts - 136 through 145 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Ilan

Hey Travis,

Good to hear from you, and thank you for the kind words. We’re all really happy to hear how much you’re benefiting.

Keep it up!

Ilan

treleonbey

Hi, I am new to EA Studio. Is it possible to use custom indicators in the EA Studio like ‘pivot points’?

Hey Treleonbey,

No in EA Studio you can not use custom indicators.

Here is a topic where I explained why is that:

Can EA studio use Custom Indicators?

mentosan
    Participant

Andi, which Broker do you use with the Premium Data?

I use normally the Metatrader-Demo data history with JFD. The Backtesting in MT4 is exactly the same one from EA Studio.

Today I asked Mr. Popov about the future of Metatrader-Demo and he told me that in one month the Metatrader-Demo will not be available anymore. Now, I’m searching the perfect Broker for the Premium Data. I have the feeling that the Premium Data is not from Dukascopy because are some differences. Please be so kind and tell us also the Broker which fits Premium Data.

Thanks

Hello Mentosan,

You can use the premium data with any broker that has low spreads and commissions.

Please, watch the video where I show how to fit the Premium data with the symbol settings from the broker:

VJ1618
    Participant

Dear Team,

This is Vijai from India and I am happy to Partner with EA Trading academy very recently!

I just started using the EA Studio and I am looking forward to all of your support to be on Track!

I Have few questions below,

1. I started creating the strategy with some parameters and allowed EAS to run for 180 Mins in REACTOR mode but none has passed all the validations and stored in collection. Just one has passed / crossed 90% of the flow; but I am unable to retrieve that one strategy!

a) <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Do I have the option to pick that one? Screenshot attached = 1#!</span>

b) <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>I am also attaching (6 #) the Parameters i used to generate the strategy!  – NEED HELP!</span>

2. Can anyone please guide me with some TIPS like what is the best Parameter & practice to generate strategy? 

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Suggestion/Enhancement for EA Studio:</span>

1. While working in the Browser with EA Studio; if we can toggle between full screen and normal screen – Look and feel will be good!

Thanks & Regards

Vijai

Hey Vijai,

Glad to hear from you. Welcome to the Forum!

Well…it doesn’t work because you have checked everything in the Reactor. It is like you are cooking and you put everything you have in the fridge and…the result wouldn’t be nice, right? 🙂

We include 1 or 2 maximum. For example, just the walk Forward, or the Monte Carlo. Or both together.

Regards,

Regarding the Acceptance criteria, there is already a nice topic:

What Acceptence Criteria do you guys use?

SteveM2025
    Participant

Hi, I am new to EA Studio, and am absolutely blown away by this tool. I used to pay a developer 2-300 Euros per EA, wait a week for it to be written and then hope for the best that the back testing might match up to some minimal manual testing. Now I can generate hundreds of EAs in a matter of minutes. I have no idea how long it took to code and build, but I am so glad I found it. Amazing work, I haven’t had any serious results yet, but some early test accounts are showing encouraging gains. Thanks guys

Hey Steve,

Glad to hear that! I know exactly what you mean because I experienced it. Actually, today Mr. Popov (the main developer) is celebrating exactly 20 years since he started working on the backtest and the generator (at that time, there was no backtest in MetaTrader).

So yes, it is a lot of work done, but the result is an amazing piece of software.

Viewing 10 posts - 136 through 145 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here