Home Forums Brokers High speed execution – low slippage broker

Fxview
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avataradc

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you can recommend a broker with very small slippage and fast execution? Thank you. I wish to run a news EA.

Arturo

User AvatarAndi

Hey Arturo,

Petko was explaining the following thing: Even the regulated brokers have the A book and B book clients. A book is the winners, B book is the losers. One of the ways to move more clients from A in B is to increase the slippage for the A clients that trade the news.

This means that if you succeed to make profits on the news they will notice it, and they will increase the slippage just for your account.

I do not say that all brokers do it, but its a practice. Keep it in mind.

User Avataradc

Thank you for your Answer Andi,

Mmm, that’s disappointing, do you actually think there is no way to make profits in a consistence manner with news in forex?

Arturo

User AvatarThapelo
      Participant

Hello Arturo,

I have friends that trade just the news but I do not think they make consistent profits. And they trade manually…

Andi is pretty right, the brokers can slower particular account for execution.

So it does not worth to invest time trading on new, and when you come up with a profitable strategy they can mess it up.

Anyway, why do you want to trade the news? There are movements all the time.

User Avataradc

Thank you for your answers Thapelo and Andi!!

Im not sure if trade the news since Ive been having challenges geting a broker with low slippage/fast execution during the news and with your comments is less likely Ill be trying to keep this strategy. Thanks agian.

Arturo

Hello Arturo,

Unfortunately, the guys are right. I have seen that with my eyes. The broker can slow down the execution of your account.

This is why I stick to M15 and higher time frames for trading. This way even they slow it down with milliseconds, that won’t affect my results.

User Avataradc

Thank you for your answer Petko, Thapelo and Andi!

Sure, Adc!

Let me know if you have other questions.

But keep in mind that this is about trading just at the news. For Example, using pending orders to catch the movement caused by the news. If you open trade before the news and close it after, you will have no issues.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart