Home Forums Trading Strategies Has anyone achieved long-term profitability using EA Studio?

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarJaylon Nichols
      Participant

I’ve been testing EA Studio for over 3 months now, and I can confidently state that around 90% of the EAs it generates appear to be overfit and fail to yield profits in the live market.

I’ve conducted tests across a range of regulated and non-regulated brokers, but unfortunately, I haven’t seen consistent success in the long term.

I did manage to achieve a 7% gain in one month, but since then, I’ve experienced losses of approximately 10% each month.

I’ve attempted to follow the settings that Petko recommends in his EA Studio pro course, but I haven’t achieved positive outcomes.

If anyone has been able to achieve profitability with EA Studio-generated EAs for a period exceeding 3 months, I would greatly appreciate your insights and feedback.

User AvatarDAVID MacKay
      Participant

To get an adviser to work long term you need to widen the parameters, eg stop loss and take profit.

It is actually easier to get long term to profit considering the maximum of 6,000 bars.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart