Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Happy Gold EA Happy Gold on Challenge Account

BlackBull Markets 2
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

This topic is to share information about my $100k challenge and funded account with Infinity Forex Funds, on EightCap servers.

The Robot has performed well at 1% risk, and best on M30 so far.

It’s currently in profits now and I’m looking to make a withdrawal soon.

Here is the current tracking link.

https://www.fxblue.com/users/happygold100klive

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi ! Everything fine ..and quick enough that you forgot any info/screen or settings (except M30)..and that’s it

Please , can you share settings for EA Happy Gold Mt4

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hello Ozren,

Great to hear you’re fine!

Oh I see. I included the tracking link so you can see all the results in real time instead of an outdated picture at some stage in the future.

I believe I usually use mostly default settings, except for changing the Risk to 1% or 0.5% or 2% or 3% and add the serial number. It’s been a great EA on most accounts so far.

And make sure GMT time is set properly for your timezone.

Which settings are you using at the moment Ozren?

Warmly
        Matt

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for respondingI don’t use it as I am not sure about set up
      I am sorry that you had big lose recently but I had it as well on Gold Reaper EA
      For now , the most accurate is Gold Pulse AI EA , ..It doesn’t trade much , but it has good profit and low DD..I am still using the old version (cracked) ..and waiting for a new version.
      Disadvantage is that you are quite limited by the broker , as it trades on many ‘gold pairs’ (XAUUSD,XAUEUR,XAUCHF,XAUJPY,….)
      Your team should test it as well
      And suggestion to make a bigger study/report of strategy https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/115661?source=Site+Search.
      It can’t be BT and it trades very slowly and …till now is profitable (even if it trades just one trade/pair , and can be last few weeks to close the trade)
      Good luck to you and your team

Anonymous
        Inactive

You’re most welcome Ozren. Ok, the Happy Gold is easy to setup. With your experience, I’m sure you’ll have it setup quickly.

Thank you so much. And sorry to hear about your recent loss. Part of the game isn’t it.

Thank you for your suggestions. I’ll check them out.

I appreciate your well wishes also.

Happy Trading!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello all,
      There is a trade that brought $2862 in 10 seconds! Although the overall account is down at the moment. I’ve been speaking with the developer about this account.
      Meanwhile, Happy Gold is passing other challenges and we’re implementing it on other funded accounts. Check out our Funded accounts page for live updates. https://eatradingacademy.com/funded-accounts/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart