Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges FXIFY 50K One Step Challenge

BlackBull Markets 2
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

FXIFY 50K One Step Challenge

In the FXblue Stats below I am showing the trailing 7 day statistics of my FXIFY 50K one step challenge. In this challenge I am using the Prop Firm app robots. I am selecting the robots on a daily basis as necessary using the one week charts.  Based upon the current statistics I should be able to complete this challenge in about three months.

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

In the FXblue Stats below I am showing the trailing 7 day statistics of my FXIFY 50K one step challenge. In this challenge I am using the Prop Firm app robots. I am selecting the robots on a daily basis as necessary using the one week top 3 or 4 robots.  Statistics show this challenge gains 4.5% per week.  Based upon these stats I should be able to complete the one step challenge and get funded in the next week or two.

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

In the FXblue Stats below I am showing the complete 40 day statistics of my FXIFY 50K one step challenge.  Over the last few weeks the challenge has been going through a stagnation period with a small drawdown.  It now looks like the challenge is starting to profit again.  I started out using the Prop Firm robots but have changed to using robots I created using EA Studio.  I will either use Prop firm robots or my own robots going forward based upon which ones I think will do better.  Over the last few weeks I have not been updating the robots on a daily basis but changed to updating them on a weekly basis.  Statistics show this challenge has 4.0% monthly return on average over the last 40 days.  Based upon these stats I should be able to complete the one step challenge and get funded in approximately one more month.

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

The FXblue Stats below shows the complete 47 day statistics of my FXIFY 50K one step challenge.  To pass the challenge the account equity needs to reach $55000.  As can be seen the account has approximately $1662 to go.  In this challenge I am using a combination of Prop Firm robots and robots I created using EA Studio.  The stats show this account has an average monthly return of 4.8% which indicates the account should easily become funded in less than a month.  However, I have a problem!  The FXIFY prop firm has now migrated my trading terminal to DXTrade which means I can no longer use my robots.  So, what I am going to do is to use my Infinity Forex Fund funded account and copy trade to my FXIFY challenge account.  To do this I need to move my robots from my FXIFY account to my IFF account.  However, I am not so nieve to think I can just move my robots from my FXIFY account to my IFF account and they will continue to trade as normal.  So I back-tested all my FXIFY robots using  EA Studio to see how they perform using the Infinity Forex Fund historical data.  In doing so I found that the robots did not perform as well with the IFF historical data as they did with the FXIFY historical data.  So I need to make some changes to the robots before I can continue with my FXIFY challenge.

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

This week I learned Infinity Forex Fund (IFF) is switching from using the MetaTrader trade terminals to using the DXTrade terminal.  So I will not be able to use the MT4 terminal in IFF to copy trade to my FXIFY 50K One Step Challenge.   As a result I will now continue with my FXIFY prop firm trading account by copy trading from my forex broker account using my MT4 terminal to the DXTrade terminal.  I will start posting trade statistics next week.

Alan,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart