Home Forums Live Trading Results FX Blue results FX Blue analysis

Fxview
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarSimon
      Participant

Hi Traders,

I’ve been steadily building my collection of strategies using the Reactor, using a couple of methods of AC and filtering, and have had them running in a demo account for some time now.

My next focus is to begin selecting strategies to move into a small live account, and would like to see what some of the more experienced traders here think of the FX Blue report, and if any of the strategies look good enough to start testing live?

Below is a screen shot of FX Blue, showing the last 30 days activity, and I’ve sorted it on high-to-low Profit Factor. Some of them seem to have pretty decent win/loss ratios, and a good count of trades, what do you think?

Thanks, Simon

Hey Simon,

I think you made some really decent strategies. The profit factor is good for the number of trades. Especially the 35th strategy.

Try to figure out a system that will be easy for you to follow the fx blue analysis in the Demo and in the Live account.

Kind regards,

User AvatarAndi

I would be placing those with over 10 trades and Profit Factor above 2.

When I follow the Fx Blue analysis, I try to be stricter then ever.

User AvatarSimon
      Participant

Thanks for the replies, Petko and Andi.

I’ll try your criteria Andi, fund my live account with a little currency, and see how I get on.

Cheers!

The best thing would be to go with a second Demo account. Test your rules for at least three months and go with more confidence.

Cheers,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart