Home Forums Prop Firms Forex Gold Investior

Global Prime
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi @forex-trader, I watched your recent videos about prop firms and EAs for passing the challenge. I bought the Forex Gold Investor and I am testing it on a demo account since 1 week, it is doing pretty decent for now, but is it really the best one for passing challenges? I saw in other videos you use the FTMO robot for passing challenges or even the PropEA which is hedging on a live account, while trying to pass the challenge, so which one do you think would be the most suitable for passing a challenge? And about the prop firms – you have a video on the YT trading academy chanel about the best 3 prop firms and your number 1 was the Infinity forex funds, but it has very bad reviews on trust pilot, people saying they don’t get paid and it being a scam, isn’t FX2 Funding a better one – they also have one step challenge? Please give me a quick feedback, thanks!

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Boyan,

As to which EA to use to pass the challenge depends upon the current market environment. You can go to your EAtradingacademy account and select the FTMO app tab and their you can see which EAs are performing the best in the current market environment.

As to Infinity Forex Funds I would not recommend using them as you may not get any payouts. I recently bought an Algo Evaluation from them when they were running a 50% discount. I forgot to add the discount code and was charged the full amount. They refused to offer me the 50% discount and would not refund the difference even though I had not yet started to trade the account. I am skeptical of them!

Alan,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart