Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Forex Gold Investor Forex Diamond EA

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello traders,

We started trading the Forex Diamond EA on a Live Account, and at the time of creating this topic it already made above 20%!

Live Trading Accounts

Forex Diamond EA has been deployed on a small $200 live account with BlackBull. It’s important to highlight that this operates as a scalping robot, making it suitable for smaller accounts. And it is scalping Forex which is Amazing.

Here is a video to learn more about the Forex Diamond EA:

However, please avoid considering the amount as financial advice. Determining your trading capital is a personal decision!

Hi Petko,

I have purchased the EA alomsot 2 weeks ago, and its not taking any

trades so far?

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hi Wouter,

How are you?

I see your broker is Pepperstone. In my country Pepperstone have a very LOW leverage of 1:30 or 30:1, which means I need a lot of money to trade small lot sizes.

Do you know which leverage is on that account?

Is that a live account?
        Have you tested it on a demo account? Perhaps a larger demo account will have some trades.

Can you check the journal tab? See if that gives any helpful hints.

And we found the 20202 system was performing negatively on our broker Blackbull for this demo and 1 live account. So I made that 20202 system inactive on both of the charts I’m running it on.

Where’d you find the recommendation for all those currency pairs? Or are you experimenting with them at this stage?

I hope this helps.

Let me know how you go or if you have any other questions.

Matt

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi,

I checked the reults of the Forex Diamond EA on the live account and on the challenge and on the live account is the performance siginificantly better. What might be the reason for this, are theing being run with different set files? Thanks!

Boyan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart