Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Top 10 Robots: Feature Requests

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

This space is dedicated to your ideas and suggestions for new features in Top 10 Robots App. Share your thoughts on what could enhance your trading experience, discuss potential improvements, and explore what others have proposed.

User AvatarAntoine Aguib
      Participant

Hi there,

Congratulations on the launch of the Top 10 EAs app.

With that, I think the Portfolio EAs need a bit of love.  Is there any chance we can have the News filter generated in the Portfolio EAs similar to the individual ones?

I also, think a summary Info Panel or Dashboard will be very helpful on the Portfolio EA, similar to the separately downloaded ones.

Cheers,

Tony

User AvatarNikos

Hey Antoine,

I will forward this to our team!

Thank you for your suggestion!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarR&Y Trading
      Participant

Thank you Marin,

I have the following suggestions to improve the Top 10 EA App page:

-Would it be possible for the magic numbers of the individual EAs be coped to the portfolio mode? This will let us track the top performers weekly and compare against the dashboard best EAs. Currently when you export in portfolio mode it creates its own magic number making it hard to compared against the dashboard top performers.

-Add current position (Buy/Sell) and lot sizes for each EA for your virtual demo account.  This would help us compare live accounts against your virtual Demo account from Blackbulls. Currently all I can compare is the most recent trade is a winner or loose. Seems to match pretty well with my live account, but having the current position would help and give confidence to the users that trades are similar. i.e  its like having virtual MyFXBook

-Have the option to close trades on Friday night (Allow uses to select “close trades in profit” or “Close all” on Friday night

User AvatarNikos

Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for your suggestions, I will forward them to our team!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarGeorge Stocker
      Participant

Hi,

Apologies for this not being directly relevant to the prop firm robots app, but do you / would you offer a yearly access option to the top 10 EA app rather than lifetime access? Providing another price point with the yearly access being slightly cheaper as you do with the prop firm app?

Many thanks,
      George.

User AvatarNikos

Hey George,

So, we do provide 1 year license for pairs of the Top 10 EAs App but you do not get all EAs, you get what pair you choose to purchase.

You can see more on what I mean here:

Top 10 Forex EAs Pricing Plans

Hope this helps!

If you have any more questions, let me know!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarTsholo Monyausi
      Participant

hi Pekto and team

im new to trading and i have just completed your 21 day programme.

thank you so much, it was an overall good experience for me.

i would really love to have access to your to your Top 10 App, i think it can really help me to get started. im not too comfortable at this stage creating my own EAs.

unfortunately for me, the price is too high, i think i speak for most new traders.

so my question is, have you thought of maybe creating a monthly subscription model for us new traders who cannot afford the app upfront. this would allow us to start making money with it and eventually be able to buy the full package.

this will be another revenue stream for you, i guess, as many of us would depend on it until our trading skills are good.

just a thought for you to consider Pekto. it would really help.

Regards

Tsholo

User AvatarNikos

Hey Tsholo,

We are really glad to know that you liked our 21 Day Algo Program.

About your suggestion, I will forward this to the team!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarTsholo Monyausi
      Participant

Thank you.

Looking forward to a positive response.

Regards,

Tsholo

User AvatarNikos

Hey Tsholo,

Sure!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarAgus Darma Kusuma
      Participant

I have a suggestion to add a news filter feature in the EA portfolio.

thank you

User AvatarNikos

Hey Agus,

Thank you for the suggestion!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarAndre Dekorsi
      Participant

Hello,
      I have now added the top 3 to a 100k challenge, unfortunately there is not really a positive result on the 3rd day, but let’s wait.
      How often should you swap the EAs, daily or weekly?
      How do I know that there is an update of the parameters, are the “comment” numbers changed or do they remain?

User AvatarNikos

Hey Andre,

What we are doing is that we swap the EAs daily as there are changes most of the time.

To see if there is an update, you need to check the magic number of each and cross check with what you have in the platform.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart