Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots EA’s on Funder Trader

Global Prime
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarRaphaël
      Participant

Good morning,
      I recently bought a Dragon Challenge from Funder Trader. By logging into the account with MT5 it seems that I can trade that currencies ending in x:
      For example XAUUSDx
      and not XAUUSD

And the EA’s that I connected do not trade, can it come from the difference of currencies?
      Since they are the same currencies in the end (same percentage, same price), is there a way to modify the code easily to adapt the EA for it to work?

Best regards

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Raphael,

The XAUUSDx you are referring to is just the name of the chart. The historical data (candles) are still the XAUUSD pair. As long as you see a blue hat in the upper right hand corner of the chart then the Expert Advisor (robot) is working properly. If you just installed the Expert Advisor on the chart within the last day or two then give it another day for the Expert Advisor to open a trade.

Alan,

User AvatarRaphaël
      Participant

All right, I’ll wait again
      I take this opportunity to ask, Funder Trader uses ThinkMarket on the basis of MT5, can it be a problem using it?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Raphael,

You can do a backtest using the Strategy Tester and that will tell you if the prop firm / broker you are using allows the Expert Advisor to trade.  You can also look at the journal after using the Strategy Tester to see how often the Expert Advisor is trading.

Alan,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart