Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots EAs not working (not opening any trades)

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatardanielsimon1105
      Participant

Dear All,

I’m facing an issue with the EAs. I used this website back then (like 2 years ago), the EAs worked like a charm. I subscribed this month, created few strategies and simply doesnt work, not open trades at all. I have tried MT4, MT5, separate EAs (including Petko’s EAs from some courses), Portfolio. I think i have ticked every necessary boxes, but still not working. I’m sure i’m missing something, somewhere, i just simply don’t know where..

Have enough bars, algo trading enabled (before i applied the EAs, but also tried to reinsert it, also no success), according to the platform the EA is running (top right corner), one-click trading enabled, have connection, broker says everything is in place on my account to do EA trading.. I was able to do backtesting in MT5 with these portfolio advisors, i ran out of ideas, right now i wouldn’t care about the results, i just would like to have the EAs to open trades atleast.

What am i missing? Anyone have any ideas?

Greatly appreciate your help on this!

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Daniel,

First a couple of obvious checks.

1. If you click Tool > Options > and then export advisors are any of the “disable expert…” options checked. If so then uncheck them.

2. Right click on the chart with the expert advisor and then select the common tab and ensure that the allow live trading is checked

It also could possibly be a compilation issue. Is the .ex5 or 4 file showing in the Experts folder. You could try opening up metaeditor and compiling it manually and seeing if any warning shows up.

It sounds like it is just not opening trades? Are you positive that the entry conditions have been triggered?

User AvatarDavid Archambeau
      Participant

Hi Daniel,

May be you can also look at the expert tab (on mt4, don’t know about mt5), sometime you have very useful information like wrong lot size, not sufficient margin, …

French in my case, but you should find it easily 🙂

User AvatarShaynaOrozco
      Participant

In my opinion, you should double-check that the options for “Allow automated trading” and “Allow DLL imports” are ticked in the settings for Expert Advisors. It’s a simple step but it’s really important for making sure your trading robots can do their job.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Shayna,

FYI – Expert Advisors do not use DLL’s!

Alan,

User AvatarEric Carrier
      Participant

i am having issues where i have had gold scalper pro, forex gold investor and trending matrix ea’s all running since March 17 and 27th but havent gotten one trade to initiate. i followed the guides to the letter and everything looks to be running but nothing is entering trades

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart