Home Forums General Discussion eaFOREXacademy changes to eaTRADINGacademy

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing great!

I wanted to let you know that we decided to change the domain of the Academy. The current one is eaforexacademy.com, and the new one will be eatradingacademy.com. Nothing else is changing.

You will be able to access the courses you already have with the same login details. Your credentials to the website will not change. You will be using the same accounts for EA Studio. Literally, nothing changes.

Why did we decide to do it? As you have noticed, since 2017, I have been creating many courses for crypto trading and investing. More, we are planning to launch Stock Trading courses. @e do much more than Forex trading, and we want everyone to accept the Academy as a place where one can learn trading, but not just Forex trading 🙂

Let us know if you have any questions, but it is really just the domain that will change. We will send a few e-mails to make sure no one misses it.

Take care!

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Hello from me too,

In addition to Petko’s comment, I would like to add that the switch will happen on the 13th of April 2021 between 10:00 and 13:00 GMT (I expect the whole migration process to take even less time and you will be able to access the new platform quicker). During this time, you will not be able to access the Academy platform or EA Studio. After the migration, once you type the Academy domain you will be redirected to the new domain (eatradingacademy.com).

All the best,
      Marin

User Avatarmyroot
      Participant

Please l have been trying to access my course but since 12/04/2021,Some of the videos are not loading. From ‘The Best Solution For Historical Data’ to the end are mot loading.
      I need help.

Hey there,

Can you please tell us which course you are talking about?

User Avatarmyroot
      Participant

I am referring to the EA Studio Professional course

It was fixed yesterday.

Please, go over it again and let us know if there are any other issues.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart