Home Forums General Discussion EA Studio Strategies Generated EURUSD

Fxview
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User Avatarfacundo
      Participant

Dear Petko,

I have created several EURUSD strategies 2 months ago and they work quite well overall. Now, I have check the one that gave constant loses and removed them.

My question is. I see that every month you send a set of new EURUSD top strategies. So how often do you recommend me to re-generate all strategies from scratch? I mean, for how long it is recommendable to continue with the same set of strategies?

thanks
      Facundo

Hey Facundo,

Glad to hear from you. I usually use the strategies as long as they work. If I find the logic behind the entry and exit indicators, I usually optimise them carefully, including the recent Historical data.

And I include many EAs in the courses for the people who can not afford EA Studio and FSB Pro. This way, all the students have a huge variety of ready Expert Advisors.

Make your routine so that you will feel comfortable. If you have the time to do it every day – run a reactor before going to sleep and see the results in the morning. If you do not have the time, do it one-two times a week. It is up to you. Obviously, the more you work on it, the more profitable strategies you will end up with.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart