Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio software price discount ?

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarGordonpip
      Participant

Is there any prospect of a discounted price for the purchase of EA Studio software in the new year?

I would be very interested in purchasing a licence if there was a discount price for use students.

Hello Pipmahony,

The price of EA Studio is predefined from Forex Software LTD that developed the software. What we add to the Packages are the trading courses, and this brings a lot of value because everyone can learn more about the practical usage of EA Studio or FSB Pro.

For example, in the Optimal pack, you get the EA Studio and the FSB Pro lifetime licenses which is already a discount. And with the 10 courses included, this makes it already a valuable product.

User AvatarAndi

I would suggest you not wondering about taking it or not. You will find so much value with the EA Studio program, and you will change your trading. It changed mine for sure!

In many posts, I have explained why I find EA Studio so useful, but if I have to be short this time, it made me a profitable trader. And I was struggling many years before that to close the month on a profit.

I never saw a discount on it, but the great thing for me is that it is a lifetime – you will get all future updates for free, and you don’t need to pay for upgrades like most programs.

User AvatarRoman
      Participant

I agree with Andi, if its about the price then the software is probably not for you. There’s a lot of value in what Petko built around that price to help give the training wheels needed to get up and running in a very short amount of time. At the end of the day it’s up to you if you’ll succeed or fail with the software, its just a tool.

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Absolutely! The software is the tool that allows us to create 100s of strategies and automate Expert Advisors. Nowadays, I couldn’t imagine my trading without it. But Andi is correct that it is up to you if you will use it properly and profitably.

It is not the thing that you take the software and it guarantees your profits. It’s more about taking it, learn it, and make the profits by using it.

The price was just great for me because I realized the value while I was using the 15-days free trial.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart