While using EA Studio, this suddenly happened. Do you know how to fix this?
I never see it before.
Did it work when you refreshed?
I tried refreshing it several times but it gave the same results.
I just decided to wait for another day and tried opening EA Studio again. It’s fixed now =)
Thank you for the report!
It was a hackers attack on our webserver. We have protection and a diagnostics system that keeps the application and the users’ data safe.
The system turned off EA Studio automatically. It was offline for about 3 hours. Now all function work well.
We adapted the protection system to the new attack and it will prevent interruptions of such kind from now.
Thank you, Miroslav, for making this clearer.
Thank you for the response Popov. And thanks for the transparency as well.
Glad to hear the honesty. Hopefully there will be no further issues.
Glad to hear from you Mr Popov! Glad everything is all good.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here