Home Forums General Discussion EA is trading but it’s not in EA lsit

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I have something strange happening, and it’s happened before. In FX Blue, under my stats I have an EA that is performing well, however, I have no EA with that magic number in my EA list. I have checked on Account History on the platform, and it’s definitely making trades – and good trades. But it isn’t in my EA list in Navigator, or in the Experts data folder of the platform. I’ve also checked all of my chart windows, and it’s not active on any of the charts either.

Has this ever happened to you?

I have attached an image. You’ll see what I mean – it closed a trade as late as yesterday, but it’s not in my EA list.

Cheers,

Ilan

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I’m not sure if you saw this post, but please let me know your opinions.

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarMeryjonestexas
      Participant

Hey Ilan,

In the navigator, we see the names of the Expert Advisors. It might be the case, that you have changed some of the magic numbers from the Inputs. This will not display as a change in the Navigator. The name of the EA will not change, just the magic number inside.

The other reason that comes to my mind is that you have that EA running on another MT on another PC/VPS. And if you are logged in there, that EA results will show in this MT that you have captured in the screenshot.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart