Global Prime
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarCraig
      Participant

I’m using the set file that was used to pass the 200k challenge. Just wondering how DD is handled.

Currently It’s in DD over 5%? But its set to 1% risk and Max 2% for each system. Does that mean max DD is 6%?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Craig,

I you are running 6 robots and each one has a 1% risk to the account that means you have an overall risk to your account of 6%.

Alan,

User AvatarCraig
      Participant

I see. But I have max account DD set to 4 as in the set file. It hasn’t closed the trades.

I will change the settings going forward so max risk is 4 or 5 %

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Craig,

I haven’t used Gold Investor so I am not sure what is happening. I will refer you to Matt but I don’t think he is available today!

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Craig,

Matt hasn’t been available for several days now. Please contact the creator of The Gold Investor for help with your issue:

https://www.forexgoldinvestor.com/contact-us

Alan,

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hey Guys,

How’s it going now Craig? Did it close at a decent price?

Or are you still having problems with it?

I think you’ve done well, MaxAccountDD to 4.

Good point Alan, how many charts is it on? Or just the one chart for that account?

The developers for Gold Investor have been very helpful for us. I’m sure they have been great for you also.

We’ve had a couple big drawdowns recently with it as the MaxAccountDD was hit, but then into another trade and it was hit again, and lost us a challenge.

Please let us know how it’s going. And feel free to send pics of your settings too. That’ll help us with a full picture of the situation.

Warmly
      Matt

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart