Home Forums EA Studio Custom Indicator

Fxview
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Petko,
      Is it possible to upload our own MT4 indicator to the EA Studio?
      Chris

Hello Chris,

EA Studio works only with the indicators from Meta Trader. That is why it works so fast.

You can import custom indicators in Forex Strategy Builder Pro. The indicators should be in C#.

User AvatarAndi

Hello Chris,

Make sure it is worthy to do that. I have paid 4-5 times to developers to build me indicators. No results at the end. I learned to use the strategy builders as they find the best combinations of indicators.

Also, you can not rely a strategy on single indicator, you will need to combine it, and it will get harder and harder with the time as you will need to add changes.

The method that Petko shows in most of his courses where he places many EAs in one account and separates those that are profiting currently, made me realize that it is useless and time consuming to look for solutions with custom indicator.

Kind regards,

Good point here Andi!
      However Chris, the custom indicators are so useful sometimes, and I really like some I have been using in my courses as well as the FPSM for example.
      The trading development is unlimited, so there the trader should always spend time to develop, test and experiment new custom indicator, Experts, strategies etc.

User AvatarPangur
      Participant

So does this mean that there is no way to just upload an indicator created in MQL unless it gets converted into C#?

Hello Pangur,

yes, FSB Pro works with indicators that are coded in C#.

There are many custom indicators already there that you can work with.

If you are talking about some indicators that you have created on your own, you will need it in C# if you want to use it in FSB Pro.

User AvatarJIE YING FANG
      Participant

Hi Petko,

I have a custom indicator coded for MT4, how do I load it into FSB Pro, please?

Hello Jie,

Glad to hear from you. here is the guide for it:

https://forexsb.com/wiki/fsbpro_guide/repo_indicators

And here they are uploaded:

https://forexsb.com/repository/

User AvatarJIE YING FANG
      Participant

Hi Petko,

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that I can’t load the MT4 indicator into FSB Pro unless it’s coded in #C

I don’t know what that is – I need a programmer to convert the file?

Jie.

Hey Jie,

yes, the indicator should be coded according to the language… actually, you can write their in the forum, there are some people that do this.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart