Home Forums Trading Courses Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Without Losses Cryptocurrency Investment Course

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I have just completed the Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Course. I just want to make sure I understood the strategy rules.

Please have a look at the attached image. My entry would be at price $9150 (a level – (round number) there seems to be a lot of support and resistance), 1st TP at $9377.20 (Fibo 1.618). 2nd TP at $9600 (Fibo 2.618). Am I correct?

Thanks,

Ilan

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Sorry Petko, I mean entry at $9200, as I see the price already hit $9150, and $9200 also has much support and resistance.

Or would it be better to TP at the Fibo levels of $9493 (1.618) and $9904 (2.618), as per the image below?

Thanks again,

Ilan

User AvatarMeryjonestexas
      Participant

As far as I got it from the Cryptocurrency Investment Course, Petko starts the Fibo from the lowest point of the trend.

I don’t think you should have a Fibo at there at all.

Anyway, you have a good Counter Trend line and a possibility for entry.

Cheers,

User AvatarDesi Ivanova

Hello dear traders,

today we have uploaded the captions for the Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Without Losses course.

We hope that it will be helpful for everyone while learning.

Enjoy the course!

Cheers,

Desi

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko / Desi,

Can you please see my question with image above and let me know if I am understanding correctly?

Thanks,

Ilan

Hello Ilan,

I am sorry I have missed the question somehow…

The second picture looks better because you are starting from the lowest point. I will make sure to check out my set up but I think it is nearly the same.

I have recording couple of examples and we will publish them.

One more thing, I wouldn’t hurry with that counter trend line. I would prefer to see a clear lower high to draw the Counter Trend Line.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Thanks Petko,

I set that up about 2 weeks ago. I’ll have a look at the charts again and see if the lower highs are more definitive.

Ilan

Hey Ilan,

This is what it looks like according to me:

I have my Counter Trend Lines there because before that we did not have a failure if the recent low.

Anyway now we have new lows…will see how it goes.

If the price drops below 8800 – 8900, it will become very bearish…

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

Sorry, I must have missed this in my inbox.

Thanks for the reply – I’ll have a look at the charts asap and see where we are now. I haven’t yet opened any trades. I wanted to do the course again to make sure I understand everything correctly, practice some more, and also to decide which crypto to invest in.

Thanks,

Ilan

Hey Ilan,

that is the beauty of having an online course – you can watch it again and again.

You can practice the system with a broker as well using a Demo account for some time, to make sure you are not missing anything.

Do not hurry to risk real money until you are confident with the system.

Cheers,

User AvatarDesi Ivanova

Hello, dear students,

Petko Aleksandrov has succeeded in recording more examples from investing in cryptos on the Coinbase exchange, and he has updated the Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Without Losses course with 15 new lectures.

We hope you enjoy it and let us know if you have any questions!

Kind regards,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart