Home Forums EA Studio Coaching/Mentoring?

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarStefanos Ioannou
      Participant

I’ve been using EA studio for some months now. I’ve seen testimonials of traders making a decent percentage per month and I am also sure others achieved good methods already. I watched two courses from Petko but all I tried I haven’t had any success yet.

I am wondering if anyone can coach or mentor me to setup a method of collecting EAs and using the correctly. I don’t know what my mistakes are and I don’t want months to pass before I figure out something or even fail at the end.

If anyone can chime in with advice, coaching/mentoring please do.

Hey Stefanos,

Reading your other posts I do not think you need anyone mentoring you. 😉 You have a great idea of what you are doing, just keep practicing until you find your own system.

The EA Studio software is just the tool we use to generate and automate strategies. From there it is our job to figure out which is the best method for managing the EAs. Just like when you buy a nice car, it’s only you who will be driving it, not the manufacturer. Unfortunately, there is always the chance for a crash, that is why good money management is needed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart