BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarTrader Matt

Hi Everyone,

This is to discuss the BotAGI robot, parameters and results to see if we can all profit from it and lift everyone up.

Set files can be shared, but please test them first. Your account is your responsibility.
      The set files are not recommendations, just sharing our best results so far. Past results do not indicate future returns.

Let’s go!

User Avatarmkfxtim
      Participant

How are you getting on with this EA Matt? I amn running it on a few accounts and I am quite pleased with the results. It doesnt take a heap of trades but the ones it does, especially on the larger lot size do very well.

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hey Mkfxtim,

I loved the BotAGI, it was also going great for me, then I realised the SL is 10x the TP. That hit a couple times and wiped out the previous profits on demo, live accounts. I was running in on demo for a few months, close to 4 months before I put it on live accounts. All profits up till that point. Then I had some losses.

I thought it was amazing, but please be wary.

I’ve been meaning to write to the dev for the source code so I can change and modify the SL a little. He mentions in the MQL5 description that we’re welcome to contact him for the code.

So perhaps now is a good time to reduce the lot sizes in case of a loss, or contact the dev.

Happy Trading

User Avatarmkfxtim
        Participant

With that in mind, thanks Matt, its been removed!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart