Home Forums Trading Courses Beginner looking for course advice

Fxview
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarGreg Pyles
      Participant

Hello!  Fairly familiar with Expert Advisors but just getting started with EA Studio and have gone thru Petko’s free getting started course.  I am looking at all of the other  courses available here and trying to decide if I should go with the EA Studio professional course or maybe the Top 5 Forex Robots – Forex Trading Strategy course (or one of the many others)?

If you have taken some of the courses and could give me a recommendation of where to start I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

Greg

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hey Greg,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you’re planning on purchasing an EA Studio license, to create and test your own strategies and EAs, I’d say go for the EA Studio course. If you would like to test and use Petko’s top 5 robots, without creating your own, then the Top 5 Robots course would be a great place to start.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarAlan Northam

I would use the Top 5 Robots or one or two of the other similar courses, make the money that EA Studio would cost, and then buy EA Studio.  In the meantime you can practice getting familiar with EA Studio on the free version.  Make sure you can make money using Petko’s Robots before making a major investment!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart