Home Forums Trading Courses Automated Forex trading course + 99 Expert Advisors Automated Forex Trading Course + 99 Expert Advisors

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarKuldeep Sagoo
      Participant

Hi Petko,

I have recently purchased your automated Forex Trading Course.
      I had a questions in respect to the setup.
      Do I allow the system to trade 24hrs, 7 days a week?

Should I stop trading during key announcements ?

Thanks,

Tony

I personally keep trading all the time, even over the NFP. I tried pausing the EAs, but at the end of the day I did not figure out that it is better to use the EAs.

With some Hot News, you will see profits, with others there will be losses.

Anyway, it is a personal choice.

Give it a try, with two accounts, one where you stop the EAs, and the other one should trade constantly. It is a good practice, and see which one would work better.

User AvatarJulio E Godreau
      Participant

Hi Petko

I purchased your course a few days ago and gave the EAs a try.  I have a couple of questions:

1. I received a lot of FIFO error messages.  Do you mind helping me out on how to clear these?  It might be that I’m located in the USA, and the rules are a bit different here. How can I avoid these FIFO errors.

2. How do I run 2 separate Demo accounts at the same time?  I’m following your advice to select the most profitable EAs and run them in a separate (2nd Demo account).  Do I use a different MT4/MT5 on a different computer for these 2 Demo accounts to run at the same time?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart