Home Forums General Discussion Auto Exiting

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarDavid Thompson
      Participant

Running multiple EAs (generated by EA Studio and filtered by demo testing)

I’m interested to learn if there is any overall benefit to closing the trading baskets at a specific profit level?

Ie We have a basket of 10 open trades – the overall profit has reached $100, another EA (ie EarnForex Account Protector (AP)) running on another chart could kick in and close all open orders (overall profit) when the profit target is reached and stop EA auto trades (until AP balances are updated and it’s manually restarted again…    Account Protector (AP) is not a perfect solution – but it’s useful.

Or, is the general idea to let the EAs run, and allow them to close trades as defined with the EA.

Any feedback welcomed.

Hi David,

The best thing would be to try them both simultaneously so you will see which one works best.

Just put 10 same EAs on 2 different Demo account, and apply the other EA in one of the accounts.

I can’t say which is better because I haven’t tested your option, and it’s hard to predict the outcome as it’s not possible to perform a backtest on the 10 EAs and the AP EA.

Let us know the results if you do the test.

Cheers.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart